Photo Credit: kimberlysnyder.com
Nutritionist Kimberly Snyder recently teamed up with integrative medicine pioneer Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, to pen “Radical Beauty How To Transform Yourself from the Inside Out,” a new book on how to achieve an inner and an outer glow. Snyder sat down with Beauty in the Bag to discuss the new book, why it’s so radical and to share some of what she learned from Chopra.
BITB: How did you come up with the title Radical Beauty?
KS: “We’re redefining beauty to be an empowering, attainable concept for all women and people, versus the limited, shallow concept that is often circulated. Radical Beauty has nothing to do with trendy makeup, fleeting fads, or insecure comparisons with ot
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS