Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Professional-basketball-player-turned-celebrity-trainer Holly Rilinger has pretty close to a cult-like following among Manhattan’s fitness elite.
The Nike Master Trainer’s Flywheel class is known as a high-octane, fun-filled workout with some motivational words (just say yes!) and great tunes sprinkled in (think Wyclef Jean’s Stripper). As one long-time disciple says: “She works you hard and you like it.” (Tip: if you want to give her class a spin, sign up early as it fills up super quickly.)
If her name sounds familiar but you’ve never taken her class, its’ likely because she also starred on Bravo’s Work Out New York.
Rilinger talked to Beauty in The Bag after hosting a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS