Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag
A.J. Hanley and her husband, Jim Radosevic are the proud owners of a small skincare business that is dedicated to treating acne, called The Humane Company.
She had enjoyed a long career as a writer and editor specializing in beauty and health for publications like Shape, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, Health, and Real Simple. After moving from New York City to the North Fork of Long Island, she and Jim, a former New York president of the iconic advertising agency Young & Rubicam, set out to embark on an adventure together. Their goals were to combine their unique skill sets, reignite their passion for creating and strengthen their relationship. That was how The Humane Company was born.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS