Working in the beauty industry has obvious advantages. I get paid to work in an area I have a personal interest in, friends often ask me for my “professional opinion” (though I’ve decided that writing off a coffee date where lipstick was discussed would be unethical), and I have daily access to dozens of product samples. I often complain about my perpetual battle against oily skin and acne, so when a colleague offered me Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15, I graciously accepted (read: almost lost my balance snatching it from her hand).
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS