What do you get when you cross a whimsical house wares and pottery company with a British natural skincare brand? You get the cute, fun and efficacious Cowshed for MacKenzie-Childs Collection.
MacKenzie-Childs has provided the print for the packaging, and Cowshed has provided two of its iconic products – Grubby Cow and Cow Slip.
Sold at select spas and shop in the U.K., Berlin, New York and Miami, Cowshed follows the philosophy of creating a “complete range of honest, natural and therapeutic products, made in England using the best organic and wild crafted plant extracts.”
At bit like the Mad Hatter as a private decorator, MacKenzie-Childs has been creating hand-made ceramic
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS