Fall is here,and with it,a slew of new fragrances ranging from the floral to the experimental to the edgy.Don’t expect a feast of oud-based perfumes like last year, instead,more innovation and personality reign.Here are a few of some of our favorites
Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries ($100 each)
We’ve never seen such a personal collection of fragrances from designer Oscar de la Renta as this set of six, which captures some of the most precious memories from his life. The exclusive collection was created to invite the wearer into the life of the legendary designer. Formulated with exceptional ingredients, each fragrance embodies events, loves and memories of a true gentlemen. From Sant
Spurred on by her love of exotic locales and interest in aromatherapy, Kim Spadaro has created a line of fragrances that will break through your daily grind and transport you to faraway places. The collection, simply called Spadaro, takes us on an olfactory journey to Majorca, Marrakech and Sicily with fragrances that can be worn by both men and women.
Noche del Fuego ($155), the first scent developed by Kim, conjures up memories of a trip to Majorca, Spain, including a visit to a former 13th Century palace complete with ancient, aromatic Mediterranean gardens. This fiery number features notes of bergamot, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, paprika, saffron and black pepper.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS