LIZ EARLE INSTANT BOOST SKIN TONIC SPRITZER™ & AVÈNE EAU THERMALE – It’s about that time of day when I need a little pick me up. Anyone who comes into my office will take note of these two prominent bottles standing at attention, ready to jolt me back into a state of alertness whenever the need arises. Of the two, my personal favorite is the Liz Earle spritzer, which delivers a cool and moist dew and a smell that is reminiscent of a spa, or a garden after the rain. (I could go on…) When I opt for a non-scented atomizer, Avene is also a cool breath of fresh air.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – Sail away, at least for a moment, and treat yourself to a little “spaaaah” from the comfort of your computer desk or just before bedtime.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS