Maximizing the Spa-Retail Connection Panel
Wendy Lewis, Editor in Chief, Beautyinthebag
Milana Knowles, Glabal Spa Consultant
Joe Contorno, CEO, Christina Cosmeceuticals
Retail sales are a vital component of a successful spa strategy. It starts with knowing your target audience and choosing a compelling and varied product selection that meets their needs and preferences including price points. The staff is integral to the process to close sales and build customer relationships to ensure repeat business and future sales. Training is essential so all of the staff have direct knowledge of all products and treatments offered, and are adept at listening and responding to the needs of
BEAUTY IS ALL WRAPPED UP THIS SEASON!
Symmetria, the world renowned cosmetic surgery and anti-ageing clinic in Athens, has wrapped up beauty in two very special packages, tailor made for a beginners’ protocol (5 key products) or the full skin care solution (8 key products). Under the director of noted plastic surgeon Nicholas Metaxotos, MD, Symmetria combines elements from the sea and potent botanicals with technologically advanced delivery systems for a unique spa-like skincare experience for the face and body.
Check out this special offer from the Symmetria clinic – direct from the Mediterranean to you!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS