If you are in New York City on July 25 and 26, check out the Fresh pop-up truck that will be stationed in downtown Manhattan neighborhoods. You’ll receive a nice gift bag for visiting, plus learn about Fresh’s best selling Soy Face Cleanser ($38), all the while sipping a Spicy Lemonade from BluePrint juice company.
Truck visitors will receive a Fresh Beauty Cleanse Kit that includes the Soy Face Cleanser, a BluePrintCleanse Spicy Lemonade, and a card for a free mini Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy, which is redeemable at any Fresh store.
The pop-up truck is part of the Fresh Beauty Cleanse campaign. If you won’t be in New York, participate in the campaign by entering a Fac
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS