With offices in Manhattan, Long Island’s glamorous East End and Aspen, Colorado, Kenneth Mark, MD, caters to a very savvy sect. Many of his patients don’t want to look like they have had any work done, and most won’t tolerate anything, but minimal downtime. It is here that Mark works his magic, blending tried-and-true procedures like chemical peels with some of the newest non-invasive energy-based technologies to achieve natural results with limited recovery time. In addition to his private practice, Mark also serves as a clinical assistant professor of dermatology at New York University.
And he loves what he does and has no plans of slowing down. “What may be a small procedure
Everyone knows New York City cosmetic dermatologic surgeon Howard Sobel, MD, and his groundbreaking skincare line—Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula. Today many doctors boast their own skincare line, but Sobel’s DDF was one of the first out of the gate, and remains one of the most coveted physician skincare lines out there.
His innovation didn’t stop there. Sobel opened one of the first full service day spas alongside his cosmetic surgery center—the Skin and Spa NY Institute of Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser Surgery. The facility offers a full menu of spa, cosmetic, and medical dermatology procedures. “I have combined modern technology with over 30 years of experience to pioneer t
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS