We love NARS makeup, especially the eyeshadows, blushes and illuminators from the company founded by famed makeup artist François Nars. After all, how can you not love a brand with a bestselling shade called Orgasm? Now, the cosmetics company has revamped its NARSskin skincare range, launching a new 10 product collection that focuses on anti-aging and illuminating properties to create a perfect canvass for makeup application.
NARSkin is divided into three categories: Cleanse and Tone, Treat – Correctors, and Treat – Moisturizers. Highlights include Optimal Brightening Concentrate ($72), an advanced radiance-boosting serum that brightens and invigorates the complexion, and. Luminous
This week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY brings you a touch of sunshine straight from the south of France. We have three jars of Délice des Fruits – Lemon & Clementine Body Cream ($35) from L’Occitane. The body cream is part of L’Occitane’s holiday collection, based on the candied sweets created by Confiserie Florian. The traditional sweet shop in the Côte d’ Azur specializes in turning local flowers and fruits into candied delights.
The Délice des Fruits collection captures the delicious aromas that escape from the confiserie’s copper pans as lemons and clementines are blended with sugar.
A gel-cream texture, the Body Cream contains nourishing ingredients as well as the wond
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS