It’s a marriage made in heaven, and one that would definitely make the New York Times’ Styles section!
Solta, the aesthetics company that brings us Thermage®, Fraxel® and Liposonix®, to name just a few of their innovative products, has purchased Sound Surgical Technologies LLC, the parent company of the VASER® line of non-invasive body contouring treatments.
Solta will shell out $25.5 million in Solta common stock and $5.0 million in cash to seal the deal. Talk about a dowry!
Those in the know say that the union should assure the company’s place as a leader in the aesthetics arena. Sound Surgical’s VASER Lipo® VASERsmooth™, PowerX®, and Origins™ and VASER® Shape s
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE