When I go out for a run, I’ve got my hair pulled back, my glasses on and no intention of trying to look my best or even look presentable. When I step into the gym, it’s a whole other story. I’ve been known to wear a little bit of this or a little bit of that since chances are I’ll bump into more than a few people I know.
The experts say that barefaced is best when it comes to gym beauty but I’ve noticed most women have a little more than a post-sweat glow going on before they step into the gym. If you’re like me, and also on par with these women who feel they must wear makeup, here’s what you can get away with to look your best without clogging your pores and ruining your complexion or yo
Photo Credit: ultrashape.com
You watch what you eat. You haven’t had carbs in a year. You’re addicted to Soul Cycle and you text your trainer daily…yet you still have a bulge that makes skinny jeans and pencil skirts the enemy. What’s a girl to do? UltraShape may just be the answer to your prayers.
Syneron Medical Ltd. just launched a national advertising campaign that rethinks the way men and women get into shape, helping them to achieve a “flatter tummy without the torture.” The multi-channel campaign establishes UltraShape as a viable alternative to traditional body shaping programs – as in sit ups and crunches – especially for stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise and post baby bulges. As Ultr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS