La Roche-Posay is on a mission to save us from ourselves by changing our sun protection behavior – or lack thereof. Now in its second year, the SOS – Save Our Skin campaign has spread the message of urgency about using daily SPF all over the web to encourage regular skin checks which can save lives.
This year’s SOS – Save Our Skin campaign is all about education and skin checks. 1,995 kits containing all the tools they need to inform patients about skin checks. Plus there is a new iPhone application, “My UV Check,” which provides a daily index for UVA/UVB exposure whereever you are so you know how to protect your skin.
La Roche-Posay is generously supporting the Women’s Der
Meet the Dermatology Leader and Cheerleader
As former President of The Women’s Dermatologic Society, an organization that has supported and nurtured the professional growth of many notable female physicians, Dr. Roberts has made her mark on the field of dermatology. In addition to creating The Roberts Skin Type Classification System©, she was also an expert on the television show “America’s Ethnic Skin: An Al Roker Health Special.” Dr. Robert’s practice motto is “Leave no stone unturned until the solution for a specific skin problem is found.”
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS