Get it while it’s hot – Lancôme’s new gift-with-purchase exclusive to Saks Fifth Avenue available only until January 28. The beauty giant teamed up with CFDA award-winning designer, Sophie Theallet, to create a feminine makeup bag featuring a chic floral red, white and black design, filled with Lancôme must haves.
Complimentary with any purchase of $65 or more, the bag contains Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, La Base Pro makeup primer as well as your choice of one of two Absolue moisturizers and one of two L’Absolu Rouge lipsticks.
And while visiting Lancôme at Saks Fifth Avenue be sure to sign up for the brand’s New York City Getaway co
“In the spring a young man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love,” wrote poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson, but what of a young woman’s thoughts? Well if you are anything like me, you turn to thoughts of bright, warm colors, especially the shades I will be sporting on my toe nails. And in case you haven’t heard, this is the year of bold, brazen color, all inspired by a tropical and retro fashion trend, according to a recent Wall Street Journal article.
With inspiration from the likes of Carmen Miranda and Frida Kahlo, designers from Miuccia Prada to Sophie Thea
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE