Lip pencils have gone jumbo sized. Forget about those puny skinny minny lip pencils – the new breed are short, stumpy, and fat crayons, like the ones Crayola made famous. We love the chunky crayon trend – but what about those sharpeners?
NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL – Picture this – if a lip pencil meets a lipstick and they had a little lip baby – Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil would be a bouncing baby girl! This baby lovingly coats your lips with a smooth matte finish that lasts without, drying your lips out as matte lipsticks can do. The texture is creamy and moisturizing with silicone to stay in place, but at $24, it’s a little pricey for the size. $24, narscosmetics.com
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS