Photo Credit: Lush.com
Lush Solid Perfume in VANILLARY
I love the idea of this product – a solid perfume in a little silver tin is perfect for bringing to school to keep in my locker, and for carrying it to the gym to use after a heavy workout, and its a bargain price. However, I was a little disappointed because it doesn’t really smell like vanilla. On the bright side, it does work— it leaves a lingering scent, and the waxy texture of the fragrance doesn’t rub off on your skin so it lasts well . But it doesn’t leave me smelling like the Crumbs Cupcake Shop’s vanilla cupcakes! Maybe I set my standards too high but I LOVE vanilla scented everything and I had high hopes for LUSH since I like their Bath Bombs and Shower Jellies.
FINAL VERDICT ICW (IT CAN WAIT) – Overall, its a great idea, but I was disappointed with the lack luster aroma of this product. Perhaps the other scents, like Honey I Shrunk The Kids or Olive Branch smell better. I still think solid scents are terrific and I will definitely look out for more of these. It’s a good value for $7.95.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS