Soleil Organique is putting real action behind its commitment to sun protection and America. The naturally-based sun and skincare company has donated 10,000 SPF 45 sunscreen sticks to Operation Gratitude in support of military troops stationed in the Middle East and other locations around the world.
“UV damage is a serious health concern and is the last thing any soldier should have to contend with,” stated Valerie McMurray, founder and CEO of Soleil Organique.
Temperatures in Afghanistan can reach up to 130 degrees Fahrenheit, and the potential for UV damage and possible sun cancer is just as real for soldiers stationed there as for those sunbathing under the Florida sun. Presid
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS