Photo Credit: cremedelamer.com
Soleil de la Mer, the first sun care line from La Mer is bound to be ultra reparative and moisturizing, and I could not wait to try it before summer sets in. The collection includes everything you need to protect your skin while in the sun, and also to get a safe fake tan, including SPF 30 face lotion, SPF 30 body lotion, self-tanning lotion, and SPF 18 tinted fluid. Like all La Mer treatments, this line builds on the brand’s heritage. To boost the power of La Mer’s famous Miracle Broth, which was invented by creator Max Huber to heal serious skin burns, the sun range turns to algae to give it the nourishment and deep care needed for in-sun and post-sun skin repair.
Golden Algae Ferment
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE