EFASIT INTENSIVE MOISTURE BALM – I found this German foot cream at Boots in London, after one of my many grueling transcontinental dealyed flights in high heels. My feet were in serious need of TLC. I picked this off the shelf, tossed it in my basket, and soared through the cash till. I don’t love the ugly bright yellow and green tube that cries out “drugstore brand”, but I have to admit that I love the creamy balm inside. It smells botanical, feels rich and emollient. It contains vitamin E, jojoba, rosemary oil and menthol so it is very sooothing. If you slather it on overnight, you can awake with soft, smooth feet.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – Cheap and cheerful foot balm that gets the job done brilliantly.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS