Every year or so new botanicals take center stage in the skin care world as having unique properties, such as anti-aging, anti-acne, skin brightening and more. The emerging hot properties in topical skin care coming from the garden and your the kitchen may be artichokes and mushrooms.
Extracts from artichokes and snow mushrooms may help turn back the hands of time, according to two new studies presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in San Francisco.
And these natural ingredients may soon be finding their way into skin care products and cosmeceuticals. “You won’t have to wait too long,” teases lead study author Frauke Neuser, PhD, a principal scie
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE