PRODUCT: Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel
The instructions in the Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel, I admit, scared me a little before I tried it. The accompanying pamphlet said that the product is very intense and sensitive skin might not be able to handle wearing it for a full ten minutes. Still, I forged ahead, curious to see how my skin would feel and react afterwards.
Following the product directions, I smoothed the peel all over my face, avoiding my eye area, and left it on for ten minutes. The Resurfacing Peel is supposed to remove old, dead skin cells with bamboo beads and durian extract to restore luminosity and smoothness in skin.
Despite having sensitive skin, I wore the peel for a full ten minutes and removed it with warm water. My skin felt great after the first use, and I continued to use it three times a week thereafter. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clear and is not as intense as I initially thought it would be. It did not make my skin feel too tight like other peels tend to do, plus it gave my skin a nice warm glow. The best part about the Resurfacing Peel, to me, is how easy it is. I just apply it on after I wash my face in the morning and go about my morning routine for ten minutes, then splash it off with warm water and go.
Twelve treatments of the Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel can be purchased on Murad's website for $165, or four treatments for $45.
FINAL VERDICT: RDW (Run Don't Walk)
BY WAY OF: GIFTED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE