AVEDA SMOOTH INFUSION STYLE PREP SMOOTHER – I used the signature Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo for years because of the subtle tingling and wake me up feeling I got in the morning. But I have to admit that Aveda has never been a “go to” brand for me, so do take that in consideration when you read my review. However, the Smooth Infusion hair care was given to me in a goody bag at some event and I decided to give it a try. It is a leave in treatment for smoothing and styling that is designed to be a barrier to protect hair against humidity, i.e. FRIZZ. It contains a large assortment of botanicals, including organic tapioca, aloe, maize, wheat and guar bean. Works nicely pre blowdrying and flat ironing to protect hair. Also good to use on flyaway ends. If you love it, there is also a Shampoo and Conditioner in the same range. $24 for the Prep.
FINAL VERDICT – ICW (IT CAN WAIT) – Smells fresh, light and herbal, and leaves hair silky. It is a nice enough product, but I would not be compelled to buy it. It is also a pump, so doesn’t travel well.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS