PED EGG – The idea behind this curious invention is to scrape the dead skin off your tired feet and cracked heels. The shavings are supposed to get trapped in the removable lid so they are self contained. In theory, it makes good sense. However, the design leaves much to be desired. For starters, it makes ridges and grooves in your feet when you use it. Secondly, the lid doesnt stay on too well, and tends to collapse so that the finely powdered dead skin can spill all over. Reminds me of ashes from an urn – the debris is like gray dust. The Ped Egg is made of an off white colored cheap plastic, which makes it very unglamorous in form as well as in function. Replacement blades are available at drugstores, in case you run out. Unfortunately, the Ped Egg just doesn’t get your feet sandal ready.
FINAL VERDICT: SYC (SAVE YOUR CASH) – Cheap but not cheerful at all. Good idea, poor execution. The Ped Egg folks need to go back to the drawing board and upgrade their design and materials.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS