Sultry and mysterious, enticing and seductive, smokey eyes remain the standard for sexiness as we enter 2012. With the right products and a bit of guidance, anyone can turn their eyes into smoldering beauties. Surprisingly, carefully pairing a lighter base shadow with a smokey hue is key.
To start, be sure to prep your lids with a primer to keep eyeshadows from traveling and melting into the crease of your eye. Gently apply the primer across your lid and make sure it dries before applying makeup. Some great primers to check out include NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24), Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer ($20) and MAC Prep + Prime Eye ($17).
Next apply eyeliner to the upper lid, c
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS