Along with death and taxes,losing volume in your lips is inevitable. Bummer.
As your lips age,they get thinner and paler, and also start to lose their curvy shape and plump form.Another fact of life is that over decades of smiling,kissing,laughing,smoking,whistling,and whatever else you do with your mouth,fine vertical lines will start to appear that are a telltale sign of aging.The deeper these lines become,the more difficult they are to manage.The end result is what cosmetics companies refer to as ‘Lipstick Bleed.’
Just in time for Valentine’s Day,there is a new kid on the block that promises to stop Lipstick Bleed in its tracks.
Restylane Silk is the first and only FDA approved gel fil
For some, Ulthera® may be the answer to a non-invasive face or necklift. This unique system uses ultrasound energy to reach the damaged layers of the skin where sagging starts – including the deepest supporting layers that get tightened during a facelift – without the downtime caused by the redness, swelling, and bruising of other procedures.
The treatment, which takes less than 60 minutes, uses your body’s own regenerative response to gradually restore memory to the skin and underlying tissue support by stimulating new collagen production and contraction of existing collagen fibers. The result is firmer, tighter skin and a lifting effect. Here’s how it works; Similar to ultrasound p
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS