Love them or hate them (ugh), the Kardashians have got the art of contouring down to a science. Contouring has come a long way since the 80’s when harsh lines of demarcation were the norm, rather than the exception. If you haven’t tried it lately, you’ll definitely want to give it a go!
Perfected by makeup artists on photo shoots and runway shows, contouring and highlighting your face is a way to subtly enhance and define your features and if the numbers are any indication a lot of women are getting in on the trend. Mintel–the world’s leading market intelligence agency–reports that launches of face makeup positioned as contouring products grew 230% between 2012 and 2014. This huge inc
Photo Credit: newyorkcolor.com
Long after I was considered a grown-up I would still buy coloring books and a big box of Crayola crayons and while away the hours coloring to my hearts content. I still do it–there’s just something about coloring in the lines that I find very relaxing, soothing and mindless and even somewhat meditative and the results are always beautiful.
It’s no surprise then, that I’m a big fan of makeup crayons. Whether for the eyes, lips, cheeks, face or any combo of the above, makeup sticks are easy and fun to use, plus you’ll get great results whether you’re going for a more dramatic look or a simple wash of color. The best part about these sticks is like coloring in a book, the results are alway
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS