Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What do Taylor Swift, Rachel McAdams, Brie Larson Hailee Steinfeld and Poppy Delevingne have in common? They all donned deep, dark lips on the 2016 Met Gala Red Carpet. It is a statement making look, so if you decide to wear this trend be prepared to exude confidence since all eyes will be on you.
To pull it off with pizzazz without looking like you’re trying too hard, here’s what you need to know:
7 TROUBLESHOOTING TACTICS
Deep, dark lip colors look great at evening events. Keep your hair and the rest of your makeup simple. A pulled-back ponytail or other low-key style and natural-looking, understated makeup complement this look best.
Choose your shade carefully. Do you look be
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS