Kick up your heels tonight, but make sure you have perfectly groomed toes with the following pedicure suggestions from Skyy Hadley, owner of As “U” Wish Nail Spa in Hoboken, NJ.
Milk It: After removing nail polish and spraying your feet with an antiseptic, soak your feet in a soothing mix of water and milk. Milk naturally exfoliates and nourishes your skin while compensating for the dehydrating effect of water.
Massage It: Don’t risk hangnails by cutting your cuticles. Instead, after shaping your toenails, massage toes and feet with cream or oil. After a few minutes, gently push back the cuticles.
Scrub It: Lightly buff the nail plate while it is still damp with a cuticle
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS