While some of us are counting the days till spring, many others are still enjoying the last few weeks of winter by hitting the sunny slopes and inhaling the fresh Alpine air. But, all the outdoor fun, severe climate change, indoor heat, frigid temps and air travel comes with dry, chapped, flaky, tight skin, which can disrupt our normal daily skincare regimen.
Prep skin before and after going to extreme climates and high altitudes by moisturizing properly. “A good moisturizer helps to protect the skin from dryness, chapping and weathering, and keeps it smooth, soft and healthy,” says New York-based Board Certified Dermatologist Amy Wechsler. “A moisturizer applied direct
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE