URBAN DECAY SHADOW BOX SKULL MIRRORED COMPACT EYE SHADOW: Funky colors? check. cool shadow box? check. Mirror? check? Worth $34? DEFINITELY NOT. Urban Decay products are always sparkley, shimmery, and to the eye seem very pretty- but most of these shadows are very rough to the touch and do no preserve well ( need to be thrown away quicker than other eye shadows). Urban Decay is also very highly priced, this particular box skull compact is priced at $34, but with the amount of shadow truly in the box it should cost about $5. With nine different shadows available in this case, it is quite versatile, but There is a VERY minimal amount of each eye shadow in the case so it ends up just not being worth it! Some eye shadows are MUST HAVE’s, we get it.. but in this case I don’t find it a necessity.
FINAL VERDICT: SYC (SAVE YOUR CASH) If you really need it or love URBAN DECAY, go for it.. but personally there are better shades for your lids.. and certainly at a better price!
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE