Photo Credit: neostrata.com
Tracy R., a 44-year-old mom in Livingston NJ, spends her fair share of time at the at The Mall at Short Hills – especially this time of year when camp is out and school has yet to begin. “My daughter and I do a lot of shopping and even more window-shopping at the Mall,” she says.
And now that NeoStrata Company, Inc. has opened its first-ever brick and mortar facility, the Exuviance Skin Lab, at The Mall at Short Hills, the real, Real housewives (teens and husbands) of New Jersey like Tracy and her daughter are thrilled that they can get their glow while on the go.
Nestled among such upscale department stores and boutiques as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Chanel, Jimmy Choo
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE