Photo Credit: sephora.com
One of my least favorite parts about wearing makeup is how by the end of the day, my face is a mess. Whether from accidentally touching my eyes, or running around like crazy, it seems I always need to reapply. So I have been searching high and low for a primer to put on before applying makeup that would keep it in tact without making me break out. I wanted something that would give me a smooth complexion but also allows my eyeshadow, powder, and concealer to stay right in their place.
That is why I was so excited to try Cover FX’s SkinPrep FX in hopes that it would finally be the answer I was looking for. I put it on in the morning before applying any makeup, and felt it was a little oi
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS