Photo Credit: sephora.com
One of my least favorite parts about wearing makeup is how by the end of the day, my face is a mess. Whether from accidentally touching my eyes, or running around like crazy, it seems I always need to reapply. So I have been searching high and low for a primer to put on before applying makeup that would keep it in tact without making me break out. I wanted something that would give me a smooth complexion but also allows my eyeshadow, powder, and concealer to stay right in their place.
That is why I was so excited to try Cover FX’s SkinPrep FX in hopes that it would finally be the answer I was looking for. I put it on in the morning before applying any makeup, and felt it was a little oi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS