Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The first step is admitting you have a problem. I’m an addict. A peel pad addict, that is. I can’t get enough of that squeaky-clean-smooth-skin-feeling you get after a few swipes. I love seeing all the grime and grit on the pad and not on my skin anymore. I get a rush just thinking about it.
There is a plethora of pads, gels and creamy peels to choose from now from mild to turbocharged. You can pick your poison. The real beauty of the new advanced crop of home peels is that they can be used on the face, neck chest, back of your hands, arms, legs, anywhere your skin needs help with sun damage, tone and texture.
BITB asked New York City dermatologist Diane Berson for her top tips for get
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE