Taking a late winter jaunt to the Caribbean, Mexico or the South Pacific? Lucky you. It’s tempting to return home with a telltale tan (or sunburn), but we want to stress that even though your mind and soul are on vacation your body still needs to practice sunscreen vigilance.
Vacation is the perfect time to kick up your SPF skincare regimen a notch or two, particularly with mineral sunscreens, a fave of BITB. One solution is Avène High Protection Cream SPF 50 ($21), a 100% mineral sunscreen formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Providing broad spectrum coverage against both UVA and UVB rays, the cream is considered highly water resistant as it retains its SPF even after 40
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS