Post holiday season effects can persist well into the new year and beyond on your face. Those late nights, the stress of seeing long lost relatives, refined sugar overload and the bloat of too much eggnog all have a major negative impact on your complexion in terms of accelerating aging, and causing a dull complexion, dark circles and congested skin.
A healthier lifestyle (i.e., a regular sleep schedule, exercise and good eating habits, yada, yada,…) as well as a timely visit to your aesthetician or cosmetic dermatologist can help turn things around. But if that’s not on your agenda anytime soon, you can still get your skin to look loads better by adding a concentrated mask to your
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE