Photo Credit: getpmd.com
Microdermabrasion has been a popular skin treatment for the past 25 years. What started as a rudimentary exfoliation process using salt or chemical crystals, has morphed into a sophisticated clinical skin treatment that is a mainstay in upscale dermatology offices, medical spas, skin clinics, and even in your bathroom.
This growing class of therapeutic skin treatments works for all skin types, even sensitive skin in moderation, and targets a whole slew of things you want to improve about your skin, including acne, pores, fine lines, pigmentation, dull texture, slack tone, and radiance, and even those little red bumps called KP (keratosis pilaris).
SilkPeel3 Diamond Dermalinfusi
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS