Photo Credit: facebook.com/marulaoildk
Nature is a bountiful source of beauty-enhancing ingredients, and natural oils are amongst the most beneficial. With plenty of options for all types of skin and hair, they’re already likely part of your daily routine—but beyond widely known oils like coconut, argan and jojoba, here are the newest names you need to know because these oils are on the rise.
Also known as manketti, which is the name of the tree this nut’s oil is extracted from, mongogo oil is indigenous to southern Africa. A staple in the diet of the bushmen of Botswana and Namibia, this oil has long been a traditional remedy for dry skin thanks to its high concentrations of omega-6 fatty acids, linoleic ac
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE