Here’s one for Dad and the other men in your life. For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY we have 3 bottles of Maxymum Time-Fighting Eye Concentrate (a $50 value) from Nickel to give to our lucky winners. This beauty giveaway is specially formulated for the demands of men’s skin, which tends to be thicker and less moisturized than women’s. Men’s skin also ages later than women’s, but it does so more abruptly with the quick presentation of wrinkles and slackness.
Maxymum works to smooth wrinkles and firm the skin of the eye contour. It infuses oxygen into the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and plump the eye area. The ingredient silicum helps firm and regenerate the skin.
What do three Swedish ski bums have in common with men’s skincare? It’s called Recipe for Men, a Swedish import that has been created especially for the needs of men’s skin. Launching this month in the U.S., Recipe for Men is the second most popular men’s skincare line in Sweden and currently sold in 25 countries around the world.
Founders Mikael Snabb and Jesper Matsch, two college students, and Jesper Ronnback, an Olympic skier, met on the ski slopes of Sweden. In addition to skiing, the three friends quickly recognized another commonality – the toll that their enthusiasm for outdoor sports and the harsh Scandinavian winters was taking on their skin. They were all suffering
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS