Dr. Ellen Gendler is a board-certified dermatologist known for her straightforward, gimmick-free approach to skincare and her personable manner among patients. As a leading authority in cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Gendler is well known for her work with soft-tissue fillers as well as her experience with reactions to cosmetics. In keeping with her back-to-basics skincare philosophy, she firmly believes that dermatological treatments must be supported by a minimalist skincare regime to maintain luminous skin.
As a Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at NYU Langone Medical Center, Dr. Gendler was a director of the Contact Dermatitis Division for many years. She is also a fellow
Photo Credit: ZOSKINHEALTH.COM
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR NEXT TWITTER CHAT – TOMORROW, TUESDAY, MARCH 3 AT 1-130 PM ET
Join Beautyinthebag and Skin care expert Lauri Kane of Center for Cosmetic Surgery of Maryland to get the scoop on how to use retinol to turn back time on your skin. Lauri will help you learn how to add retinol to your skin care regimen, even if you’re a newbie. Find out why retinol is so important for healthy skin and how best to use it.
To join in, use @ZOSkinHealth and @DrDeanKane plus hashtag #BEAUTYINTHEBAG of course, and ask Lauri all of your pressing questions on anti-aging skin c
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS