Photo Credit: neocutis.com
Like most industries, the aesthetics field is subject to consolidations. The latest is the acquisition of Swiss dermatology company Neocutis by Merz, the German specialty healthcare company. .
The agreement states that Merz will acquire the cosmetics, OTC, and prescription skincare business of Neocutis, Key properties include the Neocutis cosmeceutical skincare line that is sold through physician offices. Founded in 2003, the Neocutis brand launched in the U.S in 2009 and since than has reported double-digit growth annually.
Neocutis will join the Merz Aesthetics group, which offers a range of products for minimally invasive aesthetic treatments including fillers Radiesse® and Belot
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event