Photo Credit: Melach33
Jennifer McClure, Melach 33 founder, is a fearless traveler who has been almost everywhere . Yet no place captured her senses like the
Dead Sea, that has long been designated at a timeless location for renewal of the body and soul, which is where she discovered the many attributes of Dead Sea minerals.
Dead Sea minerals hold magical skin-softening and wrinkle-erasing abilities. The Dead Sea’s unique 33% salt content (a mind-blowing 10 times more than the saltiest ocean water) produces mineral-rich crystals—the same minerals that facilitate our body’s ability to regenerate cells and naturally detoxify.
Dead Sea Salt has long been used in beauty routines because it possess
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS