For U.K. luxury beauty aficionados who must have the latest, here’s a product for you. Launching exclusively at Harrods this week is SQOOM, a German skin treatment system that uses ultrasound and gels to activate muscular tissue and boost regeneration and elasticity of skin cells. The handheld sonic device delivers specially developed gels deep into the skin to make skin look brighter, tighter and more radiant.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE