Photo Credit: Estee Lauder
The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair collection is surely one of the cult classics of anti-aging skincare. With 25+ patents and patents pending worldwide, this hero brand has gained millions of loyal fans since the original was born, over three decades ago. It continues to be Estee Lauder’s number 1 serum across the globe, and it is definitely not just used for nighttime anymore. Diehard ANR aficionados use these concentrated formulas all over their face during the day, as well as the neck and decollete, and of course the eyelid area.
The newest evolution of the ground-breaking serum is Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II ($62 for 1.0 oz and $92 for 1.7 oz). This u
DUWOP SUN DROPS – It’s me again! The Bronze Goddess Girl in search of the perfect fake tan for my pale white skin…So this glowy serum gives your skin a smoother than a baby’s bottom feeling and a pretty, sexy bronze tint all over. You can use it over foundation, mixed with sunscreen, or on bare skin, and it works for your face and cleavage. The bronze shade is a medium tone, so works for most skin types and even on my fair skin, you can dilute it so it is not too dark. The pump makes it easy to use also.
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – I liked this product and it’s very versatile so you can use it in many ways. DuWop is kind of a quirky brand and has personality to spare!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS