Launched by serial entrepreneur, Grace Fodor, in March of last year, there’s a new makeup brand in town you’ll definitely want to know about. Studio 10 has already created a massive buzz and cult following with celebrities, makeup artists and beauty girls in the know.
Fodor certainly had the chops to make it happen. She’s a brand expert first and foremost. She previously co-founded a marketing and PR agency which went on to be acquired by the global conglomerate, Omnicom within just five years. She then started a brand consulting firm, and through a research project for Boots it led to her conceiving and co-founding Jemma Kidd Make Up, which then led her to conceiving and founding Studio
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS