As I age I understand more and more the importance of a radiant and even-toned complexion. I was probably born with freckles and now the sun is adding to the array with signs of discoloration and sun spots (I’ll never use the dreaded terminology – age spots) on my face as well as my hands. So I was very glad to hear about the new lightening system from Syneron-Candela called elure. Syneron is the global laser company that brought us Velashape, elos, and a host of other unique technologies, and Candela is most well known for its V-Beam pulsed dye laser that targets redness.
The three step program is just possibly one of the biggest real advances in skin lightening of the last 50 year
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE