Photo Credit: neimanmarcus.com
There is no better time than summer to try out a nude makeup look. After all, it’s been a runway trend for years, and even lovers of the extreme like designers Versace and Alexander McQueen send models down the aisle with just a smudge of bare color. Great nude makeup looks start with fabulous, glowing skin.
But like all things simple, creating the right nude look to spotlight your assets can be tricky. Nude makeup goes far beyond pale foundation and beige eyeshadow; there is a whole array of neutrals to choose from. The goal is to create a youthful, fresh-faced appearance and you can’t do that with just one color. Find the right shades and textures—dewy, satin, matte—that make
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event