Adele absolutely glowed at the Grammys. Not only did her stunning voice and 6 wins wow the crowd at last Sunday’s ceremony, but her radiant skin made an unforgettable impression as well.
One beauty secret of the soulful British-born singer and songwriter is Skin Food by Weleda. “I like to use Skin Food by Weleda because I feel really replenished when I do,” she stated in the March 31, 2011 issue of the Sunday Sun UK.
A versatile, deeply hydrating cream, Weleda Skin food features a nourishing cocktail of plant extracts that restore and protect the skin. It’s a whole body treatment especially good for stubborn dryness on elbows, hands, feet and even chapped lips. Essential fatt
I wonder how well we know our natural beauty products. Perhaps you have heard of a few brands but can’t tell them apart. Or you’re disinterested by those products that were once only aimed at green-gurus or happy hippies.
If any of those criteria apply to you than you are missing out, trust me! We at BITB make it our business to find the latest and greatest of products, ranges, technologies and services so that the enormous beauty market is distilled down for you to buy more knowledgably. Here you’ll get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, naturally.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS