Photo Credit: Courtesy Photo
Any diehard Orange is the New Black (OITNB) fan knows that the ladies of Litchfield Penitentiary clean up pretty nicely – especially when they grace the red carpet at an award shows. Vicky Jeudy, who plays Janae Watson, a high-school-track-star-turned-inmate, is certainly no exception.
The former beauty pageant winner chatted with Beauty In the Bag and spilled some of her top beauty secrets.
Here’s what we learned:
1. Share one thing you do every day to keep skin glowing.
My beauty secret to keeping my skin glowing is staying hydrated. Water is essential to my daily beauty routine. I am a big fan of keeping my skin moisturized by using skin drink by LUSH.
2. How do you t
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE